Effective Date: April 4, 2021
Our Site is not intended to attract children, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information of anyone under the age of 13. If you believe your child is using our Site, please contact us online in the “Contact Us” section of our Site, so we can investigate and delete any applicable data.
2. What Information Does Pyxis Collect?
Categories of Personal Information We Collect:
- Personal Identifiers. Contact details such as name, phone number, email address, postal address or mobile number.
- Internet or Similar Network Activity Information.
- Technical information collected from your computer or mobile device (e.g. your IP address, browser type, operating system)
- Information about your usage of our Site (e.g. the pages you visit, the search terms you use, information about how often you connect to the Site, and the pages you visit on the Site)
- Information which we may generate as a result of your use of our Site.
- Other Personal Information. Any personal information that you choose to provide in correspondence and any communications with us and that we need to retain in order to manage and/or address our communications with, or requests from, you or to comply with our legal obligations.
The following section provides additional information about how we collect your Personal Data.
Information Collected Automatically
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. Necessary Cookies enable core functionality. The Site cannot function properly without these Cookies, and these Cookies can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
- Functional Cookies. These Cookies enable the Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. Functional Cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our Site, maintain your preferences over time and recognize you when you return to our Site. These Cookies help us to personalize our content for you, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our Site. If you do not allow these Cookies, some or all of the related services may not function properly.
You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies through your internet browser’s settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new Cookie in a variety of ways. You can also delete all Cookies that are already on your computer. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some of the services and functionalities may not work.
To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the “preferences” or “options” section of your browser’s menu. To find out more information about Cookies, including information about how to manage and delete Cookies, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/ or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Pyxis uses Personal Information to contact you when necessary, to respond to your inquiries for additional information, to provide additional information according to your preferences and for our other business purposes. Sometimes this information is used to send you information about Pyxis and its products, services and business partners. At your election at any time, you may choose to stop receiving future communications from Pyxis (see below).
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Site. We use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To meet or fulfill the reason you provided the information to us.
- To communicate with you about the Site, including Site announcements or updates.
- To provide support and assistance for the Site.
- To create and manage your account or other user profiles.
- To personalize website content and communications based on your preferences.
- To process transactions.
- To respond to user inquiries and fulfill user requests.
- To improve and develop the Site, including testing, research, analysis and development.
- To protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions and maintain the safety, security and integrity of our Site.
- To comply with our legal or contractual obligations and resolve disputes
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- For any other business purpose stated when collecting your Personal Data or as otherwise set forth in applicable data privacy laws.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Data or use the Personal Data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
As noted in the list above, we may communicate with you if you’ve provided us the means to do so. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us, which helps us improve our Site.
4. Will Pyxis Share Any of the Personal Information it Receives?
5. California Privacy Rights
While Pyxis does not provide personal information to third parties for their use in marketing, under California law, California residents have the right to opt-out of such use of their Personal Information if it occurred.
You may be able to add, update, delete, correct or otherwise change your information by contacting Pyxis, as provided below.
7. How to Contact Us
If you choose to contact us via mail at the address below, please provide your name, address, email address, along with your questions, comments, or requests.
Attn: Head of Legal
35 CambridgePark Drive, Suite 100-R
Cambridge, MA 02140