The Department of Research at Pyxis Oncology is seeking a scientist/senior scientist to support antibody drug conjugate (ADC) drug development, reporting to the Director of Discovery Research. The role will apply expertise in ADCs and cancer drug development to support research, technology development, and project advancement from discovery through early clinical studies.
- Asses functional properties of ADCs in the pre-clinical setting
- Develop potency assays and other in vitro systems to characterize ADCs
- Maintain detailed laboratory notebooks and write SOPs.
- Perform data analysis of experimental results and present work regularly
- Design, plan, and oversee in vivo mouse tumor model studies
- Support target validation efforts
- Generation of regulatory documents, such as study reports from specific experiments and larger pre-clinical studies.
- Ph.D. in appropriate discipline (e.g., cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry) or MS with several years of post graduate experience.
- Experience working with ADCs in a pre-clinical setting
- Skilled in relevant in vitro and cell-based systems to test functional aspects of the antibody and ADC potency
- Able to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Track record of independently advancing research projects
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org