Supports the overall administration and day-to-day operations of the HR team. Supports the talent acquisition team with scheduling and candidate communications. Responsible for overall maintenance of HRIS and employee files. Supports the Talent Acquisition team with all recruitment coordination as well as on-boarding oversight.
- Assists recruitment efforts with interview coordination, candidate virtual and on-site experience, and completion of background check release applications
- Leads onboarding and orientation for new hires; partners with hiring managers to develop/implement successful departmental and cross functional onboarding plans
- Monitors and oversees HRIS/payroll system
- Manages and maintains confidential employee files (electronic and physical)
- Assists employees with basic interpretation of company policies and procedures.
- Assists with benefit administration
- Provides support for HR and company events and ad hoc projects
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Performs annual reporting including EEO-1 requirements
- Assists with payroll set up by providing thorough documentation to Finance team; audits payroll providing approval.
- May support immigration practices including coordination of visa and green card applications
- May assist with leave paperwork, tracking, and coordination of benefits
- Provides support with performance management cycle administration
- Performs other related duties as required by position
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of administrative or related experience required
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. MS Office)
- Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates integrity in all business interactions
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org